Gold Coast River Cruise
Totally private 3 HOUR boat cruise onboard this cool Gold Coast launch - enjoy views of the city skyscrapers along the way you can also get a sneak peek at some fantastic houses along the canals and do not forget to pay attention to dolphins and other marine life!
Your next Gold Coast Work, Birthday, Xmas Party, Bucks Party or Hen's Party will impress all those onboard. Perfect for smaller groups and very cost-effective. Fits up to 25 people.
Reasons to book this river cruise Gold Coast
- BYO both food and drinks at no surcharge. - no red wine or bottles of spirits though!
- All-weather cruising – “Rain Hail or shine! Plenty of covers if the weather turns on you
- Tea and coffee making facilities & filtered water at no charge if you aren't keen for alcohol
- Free WiFi - upload those Instagram photos immediately!!
- Get some beats going with the sound system complete with a blue tooth connection speakers all over the Gold Coast boat
- Full kitchen - fridge freezer gas oven and stove - bring some food and heat away in the full gallery
Entertainment allowed onboard Gobananas can help arrange this - not a problem. Damage bond $300 in case of cleaning or damages
Add some extras to your Gold Coast cruise:
- Cook up a storm using the gas BBQ onboard - extra charge $60
- Organise some paddle action - we have two kayaks. To be organised for hire with prior notice - extra cost $50each
- Throw in a fishing line - $15 per rod + $30 for bait
Looking for a nice upmarket boat for your next party in Gold Coast - look no further. Talk to GoBananas how we can make your event a success.
On board comforts include;
- Large built-in Eskies,
- Stand up Paddleboards,
- Kayaks and fishing rods for hire,
- ice for purchase,
- luxury restroom, TV & WIFI, surround sound system with
- Bluetooth capabilities, extra shower on duckboard, tea, coffee and filtered water station as well as the uniqueness of being able to BYO drinks at no surcharge and catering options available or BYO food for
Where do we cruise on Surfers?
Pristine waters, superb & sheltered, calm cruising. Cruise under the Sundale Bridgehead into the famous Surfers Paradise canals and view the panoramic Hinterland mountains. Swim in a haven, enjoy sunbathing on the bow after some water sports, or take a stroll on the beach. We can cruise past Wavebreak Island and then head to Sovereign Island to view the famous seaside mansions, to South Stradbroke Island to explore the beauty of Coran Cove
and Tipplers. Get Adventurous and cruise offshore. 3 hours would need to be extended if you wish to cruise further out of the standard route.
Get up close and personal with marine-life from the extended duckboard, great for viewing dolphins, turtles, whales and seabirds or try your hand at fishing in style.