Hunter Valley Wine Tour Half Day
Are you planning for your next company team building or conference in the Hunter Valley? This wine Tour Hunter Valley Work Party Idea is what you were looking for!
A half day wine tour in Hunter Valley can easily be added on after your morning of meetings or teambuilding activities. This Winery Tour is the best value in the Valley and are half day so easy to fit around your busy schedule. Our Wine Tour Hunter Valley Work Party Idea is perfect for your team!
Fancy this for your Xmas Party idea Hunter Valley? Get in quick as Xmas is peak season, all one of our team today!
How does it work?
- Our private bus will pick you up and visit two wineries
- You will get tastings at 2 Hunter Valley Wineries
- The wine tour is 5 hours or less if that is required.
- We recommend adding lunch somewhere.
We can add lunch to your day, not a problem - let us know your budget, and we can get that sorted - we can organise platters or 2 or 3-course set menu lunches - all showcasing local produce of the Hunter Valley.
Add on Extras
- Stop at a local cheese or chocolate factory (extra cost for having the bus longer, and you would pay for any tastings on the day)
- We can also pick you up from Newcastle - extra cost - ask the team for details
- Add on accommodation, make a weekend of it - we can arrange a hotel or motel for your group - ask for rates
Xmas Party idea Hunter Valley
Fancy a wine tour to reward your staff for an awesome year? Contact one of our team to check availability. A wine tour in Hunter Valley is the perfect treat for your employees - Xmas Party idea Hunter Valley!! Xmas is peak season so you need to get in quick!
Prices Min 12 people for the listed price. Discount applies to groups 16+ - you are sure to wow the work team if you book this for your next Hunter Valley escape away!
This quoted price is based on pick-up being in Hunter Valley. Pick-up in New Castle can be arranged for an additional cost - please ask the GoBanana's team for more details.
A non-refundable deposit of $30 per person is required before we can book in wineries.