Team Building Idea in Hunter Valley | Amazing Race
What Team Building day is complete with the classic Amazing Race!
Amazing Race Hunter
We offer two kinds of Amazing Race in the gorgeous Hunter Valley - this race provides venues and locations for you so you don't have to source them yourself! This is an awesome Team Building Activity - Hunter Valley!
More about our Amazing Race Hunter
Situated in the Pokolbin area of the Valley, you don't have to be a super athlete to compete - speed is not always the deciding factor in this race, as a strong emphasis on route selection, problem-solving skills and team effectiveness is the pinnacle of each activity. This is the perfect Team building idea in Hunter Valley. Amazing Race lets you challenge your team, it helps build relationships and blows away the office cobwebs!
Amazing Race - What does it involve?
- Your crew will get split into competitive teams and given instructions by our onsite facilitator
- The aim is to find various ‘roadblocks’ hidden around the Pokolbin area, faster then your competing team
- Each team has a minibus and driver at their disposal as they follow clues to find the roadblock sites. (extra charges apply for buses or use your own vehicles)
- Awaiting the groups at each station are team-based activities to compete at
- Once each station activity is completed, the teams are then given the next clue to their next destination
Team Building Activity Hunter Valley - Amazing Race
AN EXAMPLE OF ROADBLOCK ACTIVITIES TO COMPLETE - AMAZING RACE
- Cheesy Quiz: An informative tasting session of local cheeses followed by a quiz to test you on what you just learned
- Wine Masters: Tasting 6 wines then matching the wine to the label, blindfolded
- Aqua Golf: Teams aim to hit their bucket of balls with the greatest cumulative distance at the famous Aqua Golf
- Laser Clay Shooting: Shoot Clay Pidgeons as they fly through the air! With modified laser guns
- Survivor Race: Team-based tasks, teams are scored on their time taken to complete each task
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE HUNTER VALLEY AMAZING RACE
- Allow approx 2-4 hours to complete, dependant on your group size
- Minimum of 30 people required to book
- Deposit required depends on your group size
- You can use your own vehicles or hire buses which will cost extra - roughly $500-$600 per bus but ask us for an accurate quote
EXTRA AND UPGRADE OPTIONS
- Add on lunch at a local restaurant or winery
- Treat the whole team to a winery or brewery tour afterwards
- Add on a cooking class (participation or demonstration) or arrange a private chef for your accommodation afterwards
- Plenty of options to add in work or staff party upgrades!
Ask us today to plan out your Amazing Race - Team Building Idea in Hunter Valley!