Adelaide Treasure hunt
Want to start your Adelaide hens day with a bang? This is the perfect Adelaide hens party activity. Compete against your friends with this fun treasure hunt around Adelaide for your next bachelorette day out - takes place at Glenelg - why not take the tram out!
Treasure Hunt in Adelaide
- Our lovely host will meet you on the day and coordinate the Adelaide treasure hunt
- You will have solve clues, try and bribe people with sweets, find answers in a couple of pubs and in general see who's of the hens are prepared to do anything to win! This is heaps of fun and trust us it will get competitive.
- The hen groups is divided into teams and the clue card is handed out. Teams have clues to figure out that lead them to different locations where they have to interview blokes, find answers, be creative, take funny maybe naughty photos and find items.
- Your hostess will meet you again at the end where the fun wraps up at a funky bar.
This Adelaide treasure hunt event is not a race, (well some people may think so) but there's heaps of time for a couple of drinks along the way - the team with the most points wins the prizes at the end. Good cheeky fun! This is a great starter for your next Adelaide hens day activity - and reasonably priced as well
Start times: 11am, 11.45, 12.30, 1.15, 2.00, 2.45, 3.30, 4.15 or 5.00. All events go for 2.5 hours.
- Min payment of 15 people unless you are booking this with other activities through GoBananas then min 10 people is fine.
Why our Adelaide hens parties love this day time activity
- Fun day time activity that every hen can enjoy even the mother-in-law
- There is still time for a drink and get to know the team
- Takes 2 1/2 hours so a nice activity to add on to your hens party in Adelaide
- A per person price so you just confirm numbers 10 days out ( do note min numbers of 10 applies)