Ideas for any Brisbane hen activities during the day
Looking for ideas and what to do for your Brisbane hen? GoBananas can help you out. Tons of great ideas, things to do whether you are a group of relaxing hens, action hens or simply drinking hens........!! Here are some Brisbane hen activity ideas for these stereo types
Relaxing hens activities in Brisbane
- Pamper session. Book yourself a spa session for all the ladies. We come to you, so ideal for apartments, penthouses or someone house. A squad of beauticians will come and make sure you are all in pamper heaven.
- Relaxing boat cruise on Brisbane River. Try our flash cruiser which has recently been done up, lovely seating upstairs over looking the river and Brisbane. Option of drinking green tea or a glass of wine (I know what I will chose...) and simply have a good time with the ladies. Pretty relaxing.
Hen day seeking some action
- Go Karting in Brisbane. We have some amazing tracks and karts that can go very fast. What a great afternoon your hen can have in Brisbane, speeding around corners, for-filling her race track dream and racing her fellow hens. Go on - let her win! Takes an hour or so, so don't worry you wont become a petrol head!
- Paintball in Brisbane. Let the hens day time be consumed with some shooting, running, ducking, laughing, falling, sliding and hit and miss. Paintball is fun and not all about hurting. Don't chicken out if the bride would love something like this. Give it a go and be surprised how much fun it is. Located in some great locations with great facilities.
- Claybird Shooting for the hen with a good eye. Instructors to be part and coaching the ladies. Most of the clubs have smaller, lighter guns for hen groups, so making your hen day time in Brisbane a success, is easy.
- Pole Dancing Class in Brisbane. I think this activity comes under action, cause you are swinging around a pole, legs upside down, and dancing away. Studio located close to Brisbane city center.
Drinking & Naughty hens day time ideas Brisbane
- Cocktail making class. Learn to make those yummy cocktails and be in a fun environment doing it. Have some drinks while doing it and perhaps even have some finger food for afterwards.
- Wine Tour in Brisbane, visiting some wineries. Brisbane has a few wineries that are more than happy to take a hens groups. Drink wine, chat, private tour with own driver, and remember to buy some wine for later on.
- Life drawing class in Brisbane for a great hen day time event. Fun, fun, fun and looking at some male nudity surely requires a fair bit of drinking. Trust us, this is a great hen day time activity and even mother-in-law will find this appropriate and fun to do. Run by a host who is great and happy music in the back ground.