Get the team together with this fun master chef cooking class based right in Brisbane, 7kms from the CBD - perfect for a Brisbane Xmas party or Brisbane Team Building.
Combine with a meeting or conference space? Why not have a meeting first followed by our fun cooking class afterwards. If this is of interest, please choose the deluxe cooking class cause which then also gives you up to 5 hours of meeting time on top of the cooking class. Ideal conference space in Brisbane.
We have three cooking class packages in Brisbane for you:
- Standard package with nibbles on arrival and a 3-course meal.
- Deluxe package with Decadent Tapas platters on arrival and 4-5 course meal including famous dessert platters.
- Budget: Decrease your booking to a 2-hour cooking class (do note we can only offer our group cooking class and no master chef class with this option). Min 15 people required for this option.
What type of cooking class would you like for your Brisbane team building event?
- Master chef class, which is set up as a competition and is great fun. Combine cooking with the timeframe, a friendly competition - your Brisbane team building activity is sorted here. This is what we will assume you want unless you specifically tell us otherwise.
- Group cooking - everyone gets stuck into cooking their dishes and learn from the chef. A friendly casual atmosphere and relaxed.
- Demo cooking - if you just fancy watching and not participating, we can do that as well. Sit with your glass of bubbles and enjoy the food afterwards.
Choose any cuisine (Spanish Tapas, Mexican, Cuban Fiesta) or create a theme of your choice - we can send ideas to you.
BYO drinks at this venue - there is even a bottle store next door, so you can stock up just before you arrive. We can cater at our venue for up to 40 people, min 10 people for our standard & deluxe bookings, min 15 people for the budget package. Bigger groups we can host your Brisbane cooking class at other larger venues, please talk to GoBananas about those options.
Call the team at Gobananas to get your next Brisbane team building activity underway, or I'll have to call in the Iron Chef!